Friday 5 April 2013

A time out with my Besties


Coffee for dessert while chatting with my besties


The one that got back late at night
The one who travelled far today.

Hey all!
Pretty tired today from running around Singapore
So I'm just going to sum up.

Half of my besties. Syah,Fiona and I.


I met up with my besties from my secondary school.
The awesomes we call ourselves. Haha.
Cuz we're just that awesome (I'm Kidding)
It was great to meet them because honestly,
We haven't met for almost 2 months? because of our various schedules
Like school and work.

W spent the night talking about what we've been up to,
Our wants and dont wants for the upcoming semester in our schools.
However the day was tiring because
the three of us first met on the bus going to town but we met with a jam.
It was almost 4.30pm by the time we reached town.
We hung around then at 5.30pm we met out other friend who knocked off work.
Then headed off to Nex, that seemed so far away then to chomps where we wanted to try the food there.
However, it was not halal and there weren't any seats at all so we met our other friend there and headed back to Nex for dinner.
We eventually sat down for dinner at 8pm.


The other two, Lydia and Bryan. (They'll prob kill me for such an unglam pic)


The days when we had recess together
When Fiona and I arrived to class early, we would play a game of  'who will come next' from the 6th floor.
The days we mugged together for our Os
We happily mentioned all our days in Secondary together.
It would be almost 2 years since we graduated our school and I am glad we are still in contact.
Cuz honestly I wouldn't be who I am today and I would most definitely wouldn't have awesome memories in secondary without them.

Chicken and mushroom cream spaghetti for dinner at Fish & Co. cuz i was worried about eating seafood,


My outings with them is always an adventure
I can't wait for the next one but it would probably be next month
because our schools are starting and our schedules are gonna be hectic again.
Le sigh.

Well cheers~



No comments:

Post a Comment