Saturday 15 June 2013

Summary of my the past week....

Bought these babies as soon as I got my pay.
Wanted to get the classic but got this old school instead after consulting
with the kind store assistant.
The store assistant was super super kind and cool!!

The one who has been neglecting her blog
The one who is starting school next week
Going to the beach!! 
The one who isnt ready for the exams to come

Sup peeps!
Didnt blog for long after my 'rant' cuz I've been running around and stuff.
Work, Birthdays,Extra classes, Work again.
That was basically what I've been doing this holiday.

But of course I didnt want my holiday to end just like that
So, I squeezed in a day to go to the beach.
It was superbly fun and I worse a singlet out for the first time.
I must say I wish I had the guts to wear singlets out every day.
I got tanned (a little bit) and I can't wait for my next holidays to go there again.

Totally in relax mode 




I cycled till the end of ECP and it was really refreshing.
Cuz I didnt cycle the route people normally take so..
All I saw was green and the sea and the wind just slapping my face.
(Literally slapping..the wind was super strong that day)
I wanted to cycle till marina barrage (cuz I heard you can) but I didnt.
(cuz I didnt wannt go alone.and I cycled quite far away from my friends
so I thought I should turn back while I still had energy left)
I also learnt that day that I can indeed wear sunglasses cuz
I don't need glasses to walk or cycle..I just need them to read.
So I thought..why not invest in some sunglasses haha..
Feel like asking my manager for a discount on those pair of frogskin or hollbrook.
But I feel I shouldn't take advantage of my time working there so..I probably won't
Maybe I will work my ass off more and save money for a pair of them.

So other then that day at ECP I have basically been at school for a day for some Photoshop and indesign workshop. (Which I must say was super complicating. I got a hang of Indesign but photoshop..like seriously when did you evolve into a mindwrecking software? Do note the last time I learnt to use Photoshop it was when it was PS 5..if I am not wrong so...yes I was very lost in class)

I also was frequently at work this holiday..I was barely home.which was fine for me.
I'd rather be out then be at home so..
Work is fun and awesome especially on event day.
We recently wrapped up the 'Bike' event and yes that made me want to cycle
hence the trip to ECP.
I woke up at 4.30am, my dad and I got lost at changi coast road
and eventually made it to the venue to deliver the goods. (YAY!)
Then halfway through the race it started to rain..badly.. but our small little tent sheltered us.
After all the rain and wind was gone, I saw a rainbow with my eyes for the first time.

I really do enjoy working at the place I am helping out now.
All the people there are so friendly and funny.
Also I, an introvert, is forced to interact with people.
The next event coming up is this weekend so..lets see what interesting happening they will be.

Okay then I shall end it here today then.
Look at the difference in the toolbox..Jeez!
There is a FIFA match tonight at 2.45am
Brazil vs Japan.
You can try to guess which team I will be supprting ;)

Cheers!!

[Ask me any questions at ask.fm/MLTZ94 !! Also, I have a question to all you silent readers. Lets interact more and let me get to know you..especially the people who I have never met before.
Tell me. What was your May playlist? Leave your top 5 songs in May in the comment box below!!]

2 comments: