Thursday 14 March 2013

Of packing for a short trip.....

Pink Luggage..people who knows me will be in shock..cuz they know i hate pink rofl.

The one whom just went through another night with only 5-6 hours of sleep
is here to type another post
Hey~
How's everyone? haha. 
Guess what!
I'm flying off tonight!! 
whoop!!

I havent been on a proper holiday since 2008? yeah so i was 14 then. 
the other 2 times i've been overseas was because of family purpose
(when my maternal grandparents passed away..so i dont think you'd call that a holiday..though i did do some shopping and sightseeing but 3-4days of the 11days i was in japan was to attend a funeral so..)
Yeap.
So where am i going? 
For the first time i'm going to an 'Ang Moh' country. Australia. Perth. 
Yeah...furthermore, im not going with my parents but my aunt's family and my grandmother and my grandmother's sisters...
Not quite sure if i'll enjoy myself but...at least i get away from here for a while...
My beloved Jack tag that i bought!!! :D


So i'll be putting a hiatus on translating and will be gone for a week or so :/
I have yet to finish packing....yeah haha..I'm just so lazy and im having second thoughts of going overseas now. 
I kinda feel bad that i can go overseas but my parents cant cuz three of us always go together..
i'm kinda sad about that.
Thats all im bringing for a 10 day trip rofl..not much of a fashionista haha

Okay well, 
before i go another band recommendation. 
I was listening to One ok rock's soundcheck files and this group was recommended by taka. 
So i went to listen to them and Whoo, their not bad. 
So do listen to them as well :D
they are 'twenty one pilots' - a 2 person band..

Cheers!




Went to play Pool/billiards on Monday..i must say i suck at it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment