Thursday 7 March 2013

I can't get up anymore.
The war that started could never be won.
A battle between me, myself and I.
Is a battle that can never be undone.

I am utterly sick of who i was
and now i'm about to curse for who i became.
I've achieved what i wanted except company.
And company was all i wanted.

The darkness was my friend
Music was my leader.
Playing was my passion
Words were my fashion
But what can i say
When all these were jumbled up
and i lost myself
 i was trying to become someone i was not.

What happened to me
Where did i go wrong
Why am i doing this
These questions haunt me.

But at the back of my mind
a small voice told me
" You are who you are, accept yourself for what you've become"

And so i hoped,
I silently hoped.
That i will change and be born anew.

I want to be who i was again.
Carefree, happy from the heart and just loving music.
No more conflicts
No more confusion.
This is me.
This is who i want to be.
And this is what i will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment