Monday 16 February 2015

Write it in the sky

Hey People~!
So I was looking through some notes that I had on Facebook (notes were popular years back in sec when you tag people to do some random quiz about themselves). 

After I revamped my blog, I never touched on these random tagging quiz stuff cuz...well I grew up. 
However, as I went through my notes, I found one really interesting one and I thought, 
why not I try it again and put it up! 

So here it is. I won't tag anyone, but this one is really interesting/funny so why don't you try it yourself too. Just for the fun of it.

BRING OUT YOUR ITOUCH/IPHONE/ITUNES/MP3 PEOPLE!! 

Rules:
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Ok, go!

1. If someone says, “shelf”, you say? 
- Best of you
(foo fighters)
2. How would you describe yourself? 
- Jet 
(fx)
3. What do you like in a guy/girl? 
- Perfect man
 (shinhwa)
4. How do you feel today?
- Dark Horses 
(switchfoot)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
- I don't wanna believe
(hinder) 
6. What's your motto?
- Like a fool 
(junjin frm shinhwa) 
7. What do your friends think of you?
- Jet
(knock out monkey) 
8. What do you think of your parents?
- Chaos 
(vixx) 
9. What do you think about very often?
- Where the lines overlap 
(paramore) 
10. What is 2 + 2?
- All night 
(icona pop) 
11. What do you think of your best friend?
- Grey 
(yellowcard) 
12. What do you think of the person you like?
-Life was all a dream 
(before their eyes)  
13. What is your life story?
- Still 
(my first story)  
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Empty 
(winner) 
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
- Sleepwalking 
(bring me the horizon) 
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
- The Beginning
(One ok rock) 
17. What will they play at your funeral?
- Your're not alone 
(saosin) 
18. What is your biggest fear?
- Abracadabra 
(brown eyed girls) 
19. What is your biggest secret?
 - Choo choo train 
(exile) 
20. What will you post this as?
- Write it in the sky 
(kina grannis/ken loi remix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment