Wednesday 6 March 2013

Spazz post



Hey all
OMG TODAY IS THE DAY!!
ONE OK ROCK'S ALBUM, JINSEI KAKERU BOKU IS RELEASED
AND
IM GONNA GO FOR ALL TIME LOW'S CONCERT

seriously i dont know which one to be hyped for.
Cuz ok, i really didnt want to do this but i didnt know when my album would arrive and im gonna leave this place for a week in like 5-6 days so i really debated hard whether to download the album or not
and the devil got the better of me...i downloaded it..
HO-MY-GOSH!!
The album is GREAT! All the instruments accompany each other and its really hardcore and very different from their past albums..you can hear a little western influence in it too.
I love, smiling down, 69 and juvenile currently....Smiling down is my current fave.
But oh my goodness i did not expect a sound like that to occur.
Also, I decided to translate the NHK soundcreators show on tumblr because it was so funny
and i didnt know it would be a hit! omg, so many reblogs, i was soooo happy haha~~
I will try my best to translate more in the future, but now i just really want to sleep.
Yes, i got back from my night class and was busy translating while downloading music...

Oh yes, tommorw or rather later today i'll  be going for All Time Low's Live concert!!
Whoop omg i'm getting a bit excited..let me think back to when i first heard them...
I was 14, wishing hard to see them live but i knew chances were slim because i couldnt even find their album at HMV ( my fave hangout place then) but i managed to find their first EP at HMV and of course i bought it. haha.
So after a while, i grew up, my songs taste changed and i kinda missed the first time they came because i had a major exam to sit through ( yeah friggin N levels...or was its Os..i dont remember. my memory fails me)
Then i heard they were coming again so i was like "why not go?" i mean i used to love them and i really needed to go for a concert cuz...yeah i miss the feeling of going to concerts ( my last REAL concert was one ok rock..definately do not count SM town as a concert..cuz i had to sit quite far away..)
So yeah. I cant wait to see them!
Will tell you guys about my experience here soon so wait for it! keke~~
And yes i remember the band members' names. Theres alex, jack, rian and zack. Alex is on vocals, Jack is guitar, Zack bass and rian drums right! right! Heh, i finally got it.

Ok then im gonna crash now to get myself ready for later!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment