Thursday 16 May 2013

Of the video 'to those nights' and other rambles.

Hey people!
Whats up!

Well, nothings up for me and everything is the same...but...
today I will be writing my thoughts based on this video I recently watched from Wongfu Productions.



Wong Fu Productions. I really really salute them for making such amazing short films/videos everytime.
The stories in their videos are truly inspiring and realistic.
At times, or most of the times at least it can allow us to relate to it.
I wish I could write stories like they do
and all I can really say is that the videos they make are very 'fresh'.
If I were to truly pursue the path I am currently studying,
I would really love to do something like this.

Anyways so,
the most recent video they released was 'To Those Nights'.
"To celebrate,To forget, To remember" 
These were the main key points in the video about drinking.
Drinking to those nights basically.
What I liked about this video was that it has such a simple plot but an awesome punchline.

I mean when we drink, don't we normally drink for those reasons?
The things we encounter when we are drunk can hardly be remembered.
 But only with alcohol in our system can we truly say what we want to.
Feel the emotions we really feel.
And basically be human.

I for one have personally started to love to drink.
Though I only start drinking after the legal age (which was a year ago),
I found out how fun yet sorrowful a drink can be.

Drinking with your friends is the best.
Celebrating the end of a term or a birthday.
Drinking alone is sad,
because I tend to drink alone when I want to forget and be stress free for a while.

I'm not saying it is good to drink nor am I saying its bad.
However sometimes, we need to escape and be ourselves to find out what we truly want.
Through a drink, things at times can be clearer to you.
And at times it can relief your worries.

So, do check out the video,
the way they portray 'drinking' is very interesting
and makes you ponder upon how you have been when you drink.
Do you drink to celebrate or to forget or to remember?

Cheers~~






No comments:

Post a Comment