Monday 13 May 2013

Of shaping up and work...

The bright sun that outshines us all 

The one who recently started doing push ups again
The one who's happy she got tanned
The one who's extremely tired

YO! Konnichiwa~~

Yeah..felt like adding some japanese in there..Haha,

Anyways,

Yes! I have started to do some push ups again to train my upper arms (it used to work and I hope it still does)
Funny how I know I should tone my stomach rather then my arms but I really have a complex with my arms
(especially my upper arms)
I feel the need to train my triceps and biceps. Hopefully I wont back out this time.
Cuz honestly I loved my arms before I injured my shoulders and stopped doing push ups.
But seriously, I almost died when I first restarted doing push ups...Is my body so heavy!? omg.

Can't wait for the holidays to come so that I can start cycling again.
I've been excusing myself from cycling these days because I'm so tired from work and school.
Gyudon ( Beef Bowl)  that I had on Thursday at a food court!!
Love love love  having half boiled tamago(egg) on my gyudons!



Speaking of work,
Sunday was incredible!!
I had so much fun working at the event!
Though it was tiring because I had to wake up at 4.30am and I barely slept the night before
because I was worried with everything that would happen on the day.
I reached tanjong beach, Sentosa at about 6am. It was so dark and creepy.
We were super busy for almost an hour. By the time the tents were up, the sun had rose as well.
Everything was fine until 10am. It was sooo friggin hot and sunny!
But being me, me who couldnt be bothered with skincare, I stood under the sun giving away wristbands
and watching people compete in swimming in the sea.
I was in awe of the swimmers.
They looked so awesome swimming from one end to the other
and seriously I salute them because I do not know how to swim.
I wish I could because I think being in water is so cool.
I finished work at the hottest time of they day 12.30 am and I definitely got tanned.
(Though my friend told me I was no different. But I could feel the tan embedded on me!!)


The wristbands we were giving out 

Lastly,
yes I'm extremely tired because I had barely slept for 2 days.
Having woke up at 4.30am and I had things to do so I slept around 12 last night.
6 hours of sleep is not enough for one who used her energy on sunday.
Today's class was brain-draining as well (we had to learn about trademark laws, which is interesting by the way but very very contextual based)
Furthermore it was sunny again, I was very thankful that my school is air-conditioned.

View at 7am
Taken after the event, 12.30pm


Well I'm going to crash now so..

Cheers mates :)



[Awesome guy, Great singer, Superb performance on Letterman. Who knew such energetic music can be transformed into something like this? The original version of this song by the way is always on my playlist]


No comments:

Post a Comment