Friday 24 May 2013

Music Fridays: The Voice

Hey all!
For this week's Music friday, I'm going to post clips oof my fave performances from this singing competition called "The Voice"

Basically, they have The Voice UK, The Voice USA, The Voice Korea, The Voice Australia and many others which I think I haven't come across yet.
However I have been watching the voice UK season2 and I must say they are amazing singers.
I've been wanting to watching this show since I went to Australia and saw the advertisement for it.
And finally 2 weeks back I started to watch it.

The voice's audition works in a way that the judges aren't able to see who is singing as their seats are turned around. If the judges are curious and want that contestant they would then press the button.
If more then 1 judge turns around, the contestant gets to choose which judge they would want as their coach.

There are many awesome and surprising singers and here are just some contestants that are my favorite.

From The Voice UK Season 2:




















The Voice Australia Season 2:







The shows are really worth watching so if you have time, please do check 'em out.
My most fave from that whole list would be jordan lee davis..his vocals are really amazing.
After I heard it I couldnt help but to hit the replay button over and over again.
Thats why they say, don't judge a book by its cover.
And this show does just the opposite of that phrase.
They judge a book by its contents.

Well thats all I have for today!

Have an awesome weekend ahead

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment