Wednesday 27 February 2013

Of not posting lately and not sleeping...

Hello Reader-lings
Sorry for my lack of posting but I was busy preparing for my exams and yes.
I HAVE FINISHED MY EXAMS! Goodbye semester 2, more importantly goodbye to year 1.
Its amazing how time has passed.

Anyways since my last post,
One Ok Rock had released a new PV 'Clock Strikes'



A very different type of song and i really did not expect this kind of song from them but hey i love it.
Listen to tomoya's drum solo when they do the chorus, amazing.

Okays, so i will be on hiatus for probably about 2 days because i will be going for a class chalet
[Freedomm~~ whoop!! But aint gonna drink..got drunk that one time and it aint pretty man]
Oh did i mention I have not slept at all yet?
Not sure if its the side effects of the flu medicine (or did i drink the wrong one?)
or i was too hungry for my own good (for the fact that my last meal yesterday was subway at 6pm...)

So i kinda stayed up looking at my ceiling, playing my guitar, playing candy crush until my lives were burnt out, tried 4pics1 word only to get irritated, tried creating new beats on rhythm pad,
reading a book ('Argo' by Matt Baglio&Tony Mendez and 'Kill me if you can' by James Patterson if any of you were wondering),
listening to the radio and watching Pewdiepie.
Just like that 6-7 hours went by. Boom.

Anyone knows pewdiepie? If you do...AWESOME BRO!!!
Anyways so yeah i was watching his vids and came across 'cat mario'.
The game i so hate yet still play.
Yes i knew the game beforehand and i played it. I cursed. I thought why not play again.
So i spent 2 hours playing the friggin game and. YES. Its annoying.
Other games i played were slenderman, L4D2, some mini game the name i dont remember, i tried killing floor but i killed my friend's (he let me play his) character in less then 5mins.
However just before the school ended i recently got hooked to counterstrike to my classmates. yeap.
Crazy jump FTW.

To anyone who is interested in Cat mario here is the link
http://games.337.com/en/gameplay/cat_mario_
Good luck and i CHALLENGE you to NOT swear while playing..plus see how they count your 'lives' its pretty funny haha ><

In addition here is some pewdiepie for ya *Caution massive swearing so mute if you feel offended but its funny*

Cheers peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment