Thursday 21 February 2013

Music Post #1


So here is my first post on some song recommendations.

Hmm there is soooo many songs I want you all to hear but i guess i'll just start with two today.

Locked Out of Heaven - Divided By Friday (A Bruno Mars Cover)


So i stumbled upon this song as i was watching Live videos of All Time Low (more about why i started to rewatch their videos cuz yeah. I need to spazz. Soon I will) and i found it very nice. I like the original song from the awesome man himself but i feel this cover was well done so check it out!

About the band:
From Laurinburg, Nc, formed in 2009.

About the members:
Jose Villanueva- Vocals, Guitar


Matt Morgan- Guitar, Vocals

Al German- Drums

Drew Howard- Bass

Source: http://www.facebook.com/dividedbyfriday


アンテナ / さよならの代わり
[Antena / Sayonara (Goodbye)]


So as i said in my introduction post, I started to get into J-indie recently so you might see more of these bands on my music posts. But i will try my best not to spam ya'll with just this type of music.

About the Band:
They formed back in 2010, April .They started playing in 'livehouses' in Miyagi-ken,Sendai.
In the same year they debuted, they took part in [College Rock Festival 2010] and won the first prize.
The album they had produced themselves is currently sold out.

The Members:
渡辺 諒 (ワタナベ リョウ) [Watanabe Ryu]      Guitart,Vocal
池田 晃一 (イケダ コウイチ) [Ikeda Kouichi]        Guitar,Chorus
なかむら よしひさ                 [Nakamura Yoshisa]  Bass,Chorus
本田 尚史 (ホンダ ナオフミ)  [Honda Naofumi]      Drums

Source: Antena Homepage

Well hope you like my first music post :D

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment