Wednesday 25 December 2013

Bored this holiday? Here are my recommendations!!

Hey everyone
How has the holidays been treating you?
So far I've been busy and my week will be busier after christmas *sigh*
However, over the past few days I managed to squeeze some time to watch some shows!
I've been watching so much shows and completing a lot of dramas lately that my dark eye circles have grown to become worse. (and the purpose of this holiday was for me to get rid of those)

But what else could I do but to rest and watch some shows as I suffered a small stint of diarrhea and had to stay in bed (or the toilet) for 2 days.

Some dramas I have watched are:
1. The Heirs
(loads of handsome actors but honestly the plot just really makes you want to punch the wall..but what can I do..kim woo bin is in it haha)
2. School 2013
(This show kind of reminded me of my secondary school days)
3. Bel Ami/Pretty Boy
(This show is still ongoing and I just finished watching the latest episode today...so far so good!!)
4. Master's sun
(Very realistic ghosts and a good plot..though relationship wise between the characters made me want to punch the wall again)
5. Hanzawa Naoki
(A really good drama with a really good plot plus the scenes shot in this drama was well taken..however the ending was just urghhh...but overall I recommend this show a lot cuz it really was interesting)

Also, I have been catching up with the usuall variety shows I have been watching. Cool Kidz on the block has now moved on to basketball and they are actually winning in the games!! So happy for them because even for badminton or bowling they seemed to lost almost all the competitions. Guess basketball was their forte. It is sad though that suguen is out of the show due to his scandal though :/
My favorite show 2D1N had said goodbye to the old season 2 cast and have moved up to season 3. So far my feelings towards season 3 is mutual. Maybe because I am still not used to the cast, im not howling in laughter as I used to. Not to mention only 2 of the old season 2 members stayed on the show. Well, hopefully in time to come it would get better.
 Of course the ever humorous show The Human Condition is something not to miss. This week their mission is 'living without stress' and the guest is Taecyeon from 2pm!! that is so cool..the first episode just aired so I cant wait for the next haha.
Another variety show that caught my attention was The return of superman. It showcases the kids of celebrities like Lee hwijae and Tablo! Omg tablo daughter is really cute and all the fathers on this show really do adore their kids so much. I truly recommend you to watch this show if you enjoy watching 'dad where are you going?'
(Image taken from viki) 

Lastly, a show I had recently just started watching (I started a few days back actually) was 'Style Log'. I just came across it when I was looking for videos on Kim woobin and it was kind of interesting. They basically recommend the 'hot' fashion stars, news and just basicially anything that is a trend in the fashion world. They also showcase the hottest artists in korea.Though I am not a fashionable person, I love watching and reading things related to fashion so this show really intrigued me. Plus the background music they choose to use are really good. Therefore if you are interested in fashion, arts and models this show would definitely be for you.
You can watch it here at this site that I came across. (Thanks to the person who took the effort to translate them!!)

So those are my recommendations to you and a short write up on what I have been doing.
Hope you guys are having a good holiday and some rest or maybe travelling around the world (lucky you)
Well, I wish you a merry christmas and I will write again soon

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment