Sunday 17 February 2013

Hi I am da Mozzy Mozster

Hey all,
Welcome to my blog.
Well first things first, who am i and stuffs like that is too boring so lets just cut that.
Its not my first time blogging, i've been blogging for a lot of years however i feel it was too much of a personal diary then a blog.
Now that i'm studying Mass Communications, i feel that if i want to blog i should blog right.
Soo...yeah here it is.

Some things about me?
I love music. Alternative rock to Kpop to Jpop to Jrock and currently J-indie.
So if you have any bands to recommand me or anything just leave a message below.
I might post a lot about music here i guess because its something i really love.

My dreams..
Well currently i really really want to go to japan and see all the bands i just recently discovered.
Meet them and watch them perform live.
Also i want to go for the many summer festivals they have..(I'm a huge One Ok Rock fan, saw them once need to see them again)
As to what i want to be, lets keep that question till after next year.

Another thing is that I'll try to post more pictures so that it wont be boring with just words.
I agree words are just not THAT appealing,
like if I type
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
you guys wont really spot it.

If you guys want to read my old blog, that probably wont go hiatus either because i still need
a ranting spot, you can ask from me. But i most likely will be mostly active here so yeapz~~

Well hope to entertain anyone who's reading~~

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment