Sunday 12 June 2016

Coffee



That freshly made grind
That freshly made aroma
The smell that kept you feeling a little warmer
Can't go without it in the morning
Its the only thing that keeps you going

Cafe Latte, Americano, Espresso with a shot
Take your pick its a lot but its bound to get you hot
Where I'm from we have the same types but its
Kopi, Kopi-O, Kopi-O Gao
Stay local, stay real.
Why spend $20 bills when you get the
 same thing, same deal with just a $2 bill
But hey, I guess sometimes we cant resist that starbucks deal

Coffee.
That's what I'm addicted to 24/7
That's my medicine to every single one of my problems
To get the the kick, to my head, every morning when im dead
I need that strong black coffee to not end up in a bag

It started out with milk coffee
couldn't go a day with it
Name all 'em milk cuz I couldn't drink without it.

But before i knew it I realized my coffee turned to black
Like my dreams that was dissolving into pitch black
When I was younger, I thought milk coffee was my world
Now that I'm older, I couldn't imagine it in my world.

To many coffee's just a drink
but to me coffee's my everything

"A very random post, but here's a little dedication to what keeps me going every day. -Coffee. Started appreciating it even more because recently I've been getting very tired from staying up late at night and waking up early in the morning. I read somewhere that you'd be more alert and less tired if you quit coffee for a week, but I don't think I would even last 2 days. Hahaha." 

No comments:

Post a Comment