Saturday 26 October 2013

Back from another rough week




Hey all!!
Back to do an update with 3 songs that have been stuck in my head :)
The first is R U Crazy by Conor Maynard.
I honestly didnt think this song would be from him so I was really shocked when I saw the MV for this song on TV. I liked it as it was frequently on the radio but I also dont seem to hear who sang it.
But either way the lyrics and the beat are good and the chorus just really sticks to me head.

The second is Pakistan by Mayhem X Antiserum. I rarely listen to Trap music and its even rare for me to listen to a Trap song till the end but this one is really good. I don't know the beat and the use of the effects just really draws me in..Its like it has this 'Swag' feel (excuse my use of modern language).

The third song is Great Escape by Cinema Staff!! I am so happy that the 2nd ending theme for Attack of Titan was by cinema staff!! I have listened to their songs before I realised they were used in the currently famous anime and their songs are really good. The lyrics and their songs kind of mix an indie and rock feel together. Theres  this light feeling in their music though its rock. To me, its very japanese (dont ask me to try and explain it..its kinda hard)

So yeap theres my weekend recommendation!!
This week for me was really tiring and stressful so I am glad its the weekend.
Really, if this is going to continue for the next whole sem I would rather just die.
The awkwardness, The sadness, The frustration,
All this emotion just came to me as each day passed.
Many times as I sat in class I asked myself
"What am I doing here?"
This became more often after I was asked the question "What do you like to do/What do you want to do in the future?" by my Portfolio supervisor.
I came into this course because I had no other place to go
and now I am at a dead end to find something I like.
Did I really choose the right path?
All these thoughts was what I struggled with the past week.

Hopefully as time passes things will be better.
Okay then till the next post!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment