Saturday 13 July 2013

I'll be the one to be stepped on. 
The one to be ignored. 
The one who's always second best 
The one who's only known when you need me. 

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to me growing up.
Why am I so different from other people my age.
Why do I have such low self-esteem.
Why do I never stand up for myself.
Why do I let people use me and find me when they need me.
Why I don't complain when I feel things are unfair.

Why can other people make friends easily?
Why does it seem everything goes their way and yet they are not happy?
Why complain when you have eveything?
Why say others when you are similar.
Why.
And why am I always there to clean everything up.

Family, Friends, School.
I dont know how to digest things sometimes.
The more I interact with people, the more I want to avoid.
The more sick I become
and the more angry i appear.

I get pissed at myself
My mood swings get worse.
I start blaming others.
I start to become one of those who don't appreciate thing.
What is this monster that is inside of me?

I need to get better but I can't
I'm not strong enough.
My life will be shorter then I imagined if this continues.
Unless I see a purpose in it.

Same thing, Same ordeal, Same cycle.
Fights after fights. Whether with friends or family.
When one ends another one starts.
And the day both these fights end.
Will be the day I leave this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment