Saturday 10 October 2015

You don't live to please others but yourself.



I went through a few things recently that made me realise two things.

I am the best when I am alone and I love my life right now.

Yes I still complain about how shitty school is and how having to balance work and school is not giving me a social life but...I really like it.

Working and schooling keeps me busy and tired, but you can only do this when you are young right? Plus I love my workplace too much to quit. As for school, its a stupid decision I made but I should still see it through right? And I am actually starting to enjoy my Psych classes and getting a tad bit annoyed at my media classes haha.

Being busy also means that I won't do stupid things (like trying out a date app and try to meet guys which I realised is really really reaaaally not my kind of thing.)

Another thing I realised while I was being so busy was that...I have no time for shit like relationships and I wondered..why have I always been seeking to be in one when being single is so good! (Maybe in secondary it would've been nice, but secondary school days are longggg over and  I'm over and done with it now.  Dueling in the past wont get me anywhere.)

Being single means you don't have to think about another person, worry whether to reply or not to reply and just basically live your life the way you want! I guess as many say, such a time will come when you meet the right person but I realised now is not the time for me to settle the shit down.

I want to travel. I want to work. I want to get over studying and THEN get married to my work.

I have no idea why I didn't see this until now. Being alone and independent is so awesome. (well that is unless a japanese guy comes and sweep me off my feet haha)

So yeah, life is awesome now for me. I am surrounded by people I love, what more do I need? I was a fool in the past. But now I am striving to live everyday with this new thought of mine.

You don't live to please others but yourself.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment