Wednesday 11 September 2013

Trip to Gardens By The Bay

So I think I mentioned in my last post that during the short break i had in August, 
I went to 'Gardens By The Bay' with my family. 
'Gardens By The Bay' is actually quite a big place and we couldn't cover the whole place 
But we spent alot of time at the two domes. 
One was called 'cloud forest' and the other one was called the 'flower dome'. 
I really love the cloud forest because it was really pretty and from every floor, the view was different. 
Well here are some pictures I took from my trip that day. 

Cloud Forest 
















Flower Dome







Well thats all for today,
but I will make sure to blog more often cuz I just got into the holidays. 
However I've been working since the holidays started so I haven't had a proper rest yet. 
Hope you all are having an awesome time so far though!! 
Okay then! 
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment