Sunday 23 February 2014

A little update...

Hey guys!!!
Whhhooot guess what guys I passed the 100 mark!!
Yes this would be my 101th post!!
haha amazing even how I managed to write 100 posts..
Anyways, I am finally done with 15 weeks of school
and am now preparing for my UTs/exams.
Urgh, its so sad how time passes so fast.
Especially this semester. It is gone just like that in a blink of an eye.

I really liked this semester because my class became close over the weeks
and I had really awesome facilitators. School didn't seem to bore me as much as my other sems did.
Also, not to mention I'm going for internship soon D':
Which means I probably won't see a lot of people until I graduate. I'm kinda sad about that.
Wish we had a longer sem 2. My heart isn't ready to go for intern.

Anyways, since I am supposed to be revising instead of writing a post,
I shall write till here.
No worries though, I will write a better post soon after my UT is over!

Cheers!
(P.s I shall leave this post with the last few pictures I took for Photography lesson ><)

Lesson: Lines 
Slanted Shadows

Lesson: Still Life Photography
OCD Chicken Rice 
Lesson: Commercial photography 
Chicken Rice @ Lawn 






Lesson:  'Moody People' 
Anger

Lesson : Moody People 
Surprise 
Lesson: Fashion Shoot 
 School Fashion 

 Lesson: Fashion Shoot 
Theme: School Fashion


Lesson: Fashion Shoot 
School Fashion 
Lesson: Photoshop/Overlay 
Narrow View of the school entrance


Lesson: Unique Photography 
School Library 
Lesson: Unique Photography 
Rock Climbing


Lesson: Photoshop/Overlay 
My Bear 
Lesson: Photoshop/Overlay
Random snapshot 


Lesson: Unique Photography
Distant gaming 
Silhouette
Taken by my classmate 

No comments:

Post a Comment